UA-46166551-1

Friday 12 October 2012

Video of Bikini Waxing Injuries

Bikini waxing seems to be one of the most sought after beauty treatments to date, though the mere thought of it still manages to bring a slight tear to me eye!

video on bikini waxing injuriesIn bathrooms all over Britain, women are trying every stance and position under the sun to reduce the imminent pain of the dreaded bikini wax, though none prevail. It’s still the same old excruciating pain we put ourselves through every 7-8 weeks! 

But more often than not, these waxing experiments usually land you in a sticky situation over at A&E. From rips and torn skin, to burns, irritation and blistering, medics have seen it all! It’s always the best option to seek medical advice, rather than sitting on your bathroom floor, in pain, crying, and embarrassed when your husband runs in to see what all the screaming was about! 

Never mind going to a professional beautician for this treatment either! They too can land you in hospital, as it has been reported that 4 in 15 women are getting scalded with hot wax, having an allergic reaction, or like I said before, in pain and crying!

If a beautician was the cause of your injury, you should always seek legal advice! Check out this video on bikini waxing injuries for more information about whether or not you can make a claim for compensation!

1 comment:

  1. This is one of my reasons why I would always go to a professional for waxing. If something goes wrong, I know I have someone to blame. :P But seriously; I’d rather go to a clinic and get it thoroughly done than do it myself and find out I missed a spot, or a got a little bit too much of a spot, if you know what I mean.

    Gregoria Gorham

    ReplyDelete