UA-46166551-1

Wednesday 4 January 2012

Infection from a Pedicure Foot Spa

Infection caught from a foot spa
For a start, I hate feet! So there was no greater push for me when it came to writing a Lens about the unexpected dangers of Pedicures.

No most people never associate pedicures with danger or pain, and think the whole experience is a delight. Well, I wouldn't say so! I have featured my research about the positives of having a pedicure, and let me tell you their isn't many! (In my opinion)

I have stated how a pedicure is executed properly which is therefore a guideline for you to use when having your own feet done. (If your into that kind of thing)

Obviously I have then followed with the dangers! Do you know what they are? Why not take a look at some of the reasons why foot pedicures just don't appeal to me, and how injury can be caused by a negligent beauty treatment professional.

Have you ever heard of the "Fish Pedicure"? Well I have included in my Lens a "Duel Debate Module" where all my visitors state what the think about this fishy treatment, and provide tips and their way of avoiding injured when having a pedicure. Why not share your knowledge about pedicures, or maybe learn a thing or too from others?

1 comment:

  1. I have looked at your Squidoo article about pedicures and it is great. A thumbs up from me

    ReplyDelete