UA-46166551-1

Wednesday 4 January 2012

Eyebrow Waxing Compensation

Eyebrow waxing! Seems harmless, right? Well a friend of mine would have to disagree, as she was left permanently scared after her experience at the beauty salon, for what she thought was going to be a simple beauty treatment procedure.

In my Squidoo Lens, I have shared my friends harrowing story with all my viewers, as this will hopefully make women more aware of the dangers that go unmentioned in the beauty world. I have portrayed both the positives and negative attributes of eyebrow waxing, and have given my honest opinion about this treatment.

If you have ever been injured by a beauty treatment professional, then please do not hesitate to contact an expert beauty treatment solicitor for their advice! They will be able to claim the compensation you deserve, just like I advised my friend, as she was left permanently disfigured from her treatment!

I have added a "Duel Debate Module" on my lens which allows you to discuss your opinion of the eyebrow waxing process, and learn about other peoples insights into the subject matter. Why not learn from people first hand experiences?
Also check out this video for more information about bikini waxing injuries!

No comments:

Post a Comment