UA-46166551-1

Wednesday, 4 January 2012

Laser Hair Removal Injury

Now this is a tricky one!

Burnt from laser treatments
I’m still not sure myself what I feel about laser hair removal, as a friend of mine has recently bought a home laser hair removal kit. £400 this cost! So that alone is enough to put anyone off.

On my Squidoo Lens I have talked about the positive features of having the laser hair removal treatment. Note however that there is only a few positives and once you read the dangers of laser hair removal, you will probably see why!

The negatives to Laser Hair Removal are a shocker! I have featured an image on my Laser hair removal lens which shows the real damages that this treatment can do, and trust me, it's not pretty!

So have you have ever wondered about laser hair removal? Well this is the place to check out first, as it could save you a lot of time, money and pain! If you have fell victim to a negligent profession, then I strongly recommend to seek an expert beauty treatment solicitors advice!