UA-46166551-1

Monday 16 January 2012

Compensation for Eyelash Tinting

Eyelash tinting gone wrong
A few years ago I had never even heard of eyelash tinting! And now it has become a beauty treatment craze throughout salons, estimating 65% of women have had the procedure in the UK alone. I have written an article which introduces eyelash tinting for those of you, like myself, who may have never heard of it before.

I have spoke the truth of both the positive aspects of having your eyelashes tinted, as well as the negatives. This should then settle peoples minds about what they prefer to do, and I have then used a "Duel debate module" where members of the public have been able to leave their opinion on the subject matter, so you will then be able to debate with others and share your views.

I have not only stated the plus and down sides to this treatment, but have also shared a real life story of the danger that people face when getting their eyelashs tinted by negligent professionals! I have also shared my advice on the subject matter, as to what are the dangers of eyelash tinting and provided an alternative method of tinting that can also achieve the same result.

Finally I have strongly recommended that you should seek an expert beauty treatment solicitors advice as they will be able to help you with your case and claim you the compensation you deserve! This woman was too late and did not go to an expert solicitors for advice, therefore has to pay all of the legal expenses herself! Don't be another negligent professionals statistic!

No comments:

Post a Comment