UA-46166551-1

Wednesday 18 January 2012

Body Piercing Accidents

The explosive craze of body piercing did not just happen over night you know! Dating back to at least 4,000 years ago, tribes in the Middle East used to use nose piercing as a symbol of status. However, nowadays people don't tend to have piercings for status reasons... So why do they have them?

People have grown accustomed to following trends and social groups which means body piercing has grew throughout the years to become one of the biggest trends ever followed! I have to admit that I have joined the body piercing band wagon- (only for a little while though) until I started researching different piercings, as I was looking for a new one to add to my growing collection. However as my research continued I started to see how dangerous piercings were, and what disastrous effects they could have on your body!

In my Squidoo lens, I have stated the pros and cons of piercings and my many disastrous experiences with different body piercings. I have fell victim to so many negligent professionals and I want people to be aware of the dangers they face when it comes to piercings. If anyone has suffered at the hand of a negligent piercing professional, I highly recommend that you seek an expert beauty treatment solicitor for their help and advice, as they will be able to claim compensation for your physical and mental pain from this ordeal!

No comments:

Post a Comment