UA-46166551-1

Tuesday 3 January 2012

Compensation for Eyelash Extension Injuries

Eyelash Extensions, False Eyelashes or just keep them Natural?
Eyelash extensions gone wrong

Again on Squidoo, I have provided you with the latest trend in the beauty world which is, Eyelash extensions! (I wouldn't of guessed so either!) From celebrity role models to application, I have portrayed the truth about eyelash extensions, and the dangers which surround these seemingly harmless extensions.

I have likewise gone into detail about the best alternatives if you wish to follow the celebrity icons without the potential dangers.

A lady in the news recently opted for eyelash extensions as she was always saying her eyelashes were too short (which they were not!) and boy, did she regret it! Her story is featured on this Eyelash Extension Tips page, along with how she received compensation for her injuries, due to the negligence of the beauty treatment professional!

I have added a "Duel Debate Module" so you can see what other peoples opinions are about eyelash extensions, and what they would prefer between natural lashes, eyelash extensions or false eyelashes. Why don't you join the debate and tell us what you feel?

Look forward to hearing from you!

1 comment:

  1. I think this is a brilliant idea to blog about your Squidoo lenses. I have never gave it a thought but I can imagine people are interested in this, as your writing style is captivating. Well done, good hard word put into this.

    ReplyDelete